Baku is the capital of Azerbaijan and a beautiful city to explore. It has a unique blend of modern and ancient architecture, making it a great city to visit. I had the opportunity to visit Baku in the summer of 2019 and it was an amazing experience. The city is full of interesting places to visit and explore. The old city is a must-see, with its cobblestone streets, ancient mosques, and traditional markets. The modern city is also worth exploring, with its modern buildings, wide boulevards, and vibrant nightlife. The food in Baku is also fantastic. You can find a variety of traditional Azerbaijani dishes, as well as international cuisine. The city also has some great restaurants and cafes, so you can enjoy a good meal while you explore the city. The people of Baku are also very friendly and welcoming. They are always willing to help out visitors and make sure they have a great time in the city. Overall, my experience in Baku was great. I had the opportunity to explore the city, enjoy the food, and meet some wonderful people. I would definitely recommend visiting Baku to anyone looking for a unique and interesting travel experience.
Famous Food of Baku
1. Plov: Plov is a traditional Azerbaijani dish made with rice, carrots, onions, and mutton or beef. It is usually served with a side of yogurt or sour cream.
2. Dolma: Dolma is a popular dish in Azerbaijan, made with stuffed grape leaves, vegetables, and ground meat. It is usually served with a side of yogurt or sour cream.
3. Kebab: Kebab is a popular dish in Azerbaijan, made with grilled meat, usually lamb or beef, served with a side of rice or flatbread.
4. Piti: Piti is a traditional Azerbaijani soup made with lamb, potatoes, and chickpeas. It is usually served with a side of yogurt or sour cream.
5. Bozbash: Bozbash is a traditional Azerbaijani stew made with lamb, potatoes, and vegetables. It is usually served with a side of yogurt or sour cream.